SoftChalk Create 11 New Features
Upgrade to SoftChalk Create
Lesson Options and Styles
Learning Management Systems
- How do I determine whether a computer is running a Windows 32-bit version or 64-bit version?
- How do I tell if I have successfully installed Java on my Windows computer?
- I am unable to receive updates to SoftChalk Create - when I try to Check for Updates I receive the error message, "Cannot update because the update properties could not be loaded."
- I downloaded my SoftChalk installer to my computer. When I click on the installer, I get a message, "SoftChalk8_setup.exe is not a valid Win32 application." What should I do?
- I have a Macintosh running OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion). When I try to install SoftChalk Create, I get an error: "SoftChalk Create" is damaged and can't be opened. you should move it to the Trash. What should I do?
- I have a Macintosh. I downloaded the installer but when I double-clicked on the SoftChalk 9 icon, the program failed to come up. What should I do?
- I have Java 7 installed on my Windows computer. When I try to launch the new version of Create - Create 10, the program doesn't launch. What should I do?
- Is there any difference between the Cloud trial version of SoftChalk Create and the purchased version?
- What is SoftChalk Create? How can I get it?
- What's the latest update for SoftChalk Create? How do I find out if I have the latest update?
- When I click on my Create 10 icon from the desktop, the program does not start. What should I do?
- When I click to launch SoftChalk Create from the Cloud on a Macintosh using Safari, I receive a pop-up message from the browser in addition to the Install SoftChalk Create screen. What should I do?
- When I tried to download the installer, it took a long time. Now when I click on the installer, I get an error message "Installer integrity check has failed." What should I do?
- When I try to open SoftChalk Create on my Mac, the program freezes and I'm unable to use the application. I have to force quit to exit the program. What should I do?
- When I try to run SoftChalk Create I get an error message, "Cannot find the main class." What should I do?
- When I try to run SoftChalk I get an error message, "The application failed to initialize properly." What should I do?
- When I try to run SoftChalk, I get an error message, "Unable to create Application directory. C:\Users\USERNAME\Application Data\SoftChalk\LessonBuider 9. SoftChalk will close." What should I do?
- When trying to launch SoftChalk Create, I am getting an error: Unable to write application information. If you are running User Account Control, please turn off UAC to complete the installation. What should I do?
- I am unable to receive updates to SoftChalk Create - when I try to Check for Updates I receive the error message, "Please log in as Administrator and restart Create to download and install the update."
Conversion of Word, PDF and Web Files
Activities, QuizPoppers and Textpoppers