The following instructions should resolve the issue you are experiencing.
- Open C:\Program Files\SoftChalk Create 9 and look for a shortcut to SoftChalk 9.The SoftChalk 9 shortcut icon will have an arrow on it. (Do NOT look for the file SoftChalk9.exe - if you have your extensions hidden, then you may see two SoftChalk 9 icons; be sure to choose the shortcut icon.)
- Drag the SoftChalk 9 shortcut icon onto your desktop.
- Double-click on this SoftChalk 9 shortcut icon to start SoftChalk.
- To avoid confusion, delete your other icon (the one that didn't start SoftChalk).
If you do not know how to find C:\Program Files\SoftChalk Create 9 please follow the steps below:
- Go to your Start menu and right-click on Computer
- Then right-click on the C: drive and choose Open.
- Open the Program Files folder and navigate to the SoftChalk Create 9 folder.
- Then follow the instructions above.