When you apply a theme to your lesson, your lesson automatically acquires a modern, professional appearance with a header, footer, navigation bar and options for sidebars. Designer headings and callout boxes will match the style properties you have chosen for the lesson.
- Open a lesson (if a lesson is not open already).
- Choose Properties/Lesson Properties.
- There are 15 default Themes available in SoftChalk Create 11. Select the Theme that you would like from the dropdown menu..
Set additional options for your theme.
- Layout: There are 3 Layout options available in Create 11: Horizontal, Vertical and Classic.
- Lesson Title: The Lesson Title and Subtitle appear in the header in a web browser.
- Footer Text: Choose to display a print all button, allowing your students to print all the pages of your lesson. Within the Footer Custom Text area you can add an Image, Hyperlink or Widget.
- Sidebar Layout: Choose the default appearance of the Sidebar and Table of Content options for Sidebar.
- Navigation: Control whether the top or bottom navigation links are displayed and choose to display the table of contents in the Sidebar.
See page 21 of the SoftChalk Create Guide for additional Lesson Properties information.