Basically, save your Web page to your local computer and copy and paste your information into SoftChalk.
- Within your Web browser, type in the address for your Web page.
- Choose File/Save As and save your .html file as a file on your local computer.
- Within your browser, open the local .html file you just saved.
- Select all your information (CTRL + a) and copy it.
- Within SoftChalk, paste the information.
Notice that if you have any images, they will be copied into your lesson folder. (If you do NOT save your HTML file as a local file, then your images will not be put into your lesson.)
IMPORTANT: If you do NOT save your HTML file as a local file (Step 2 above), then your images will not be put into your lesson folder.
NOTE: You can also just link to a Web file rather than convert it. For details, see the FAQ How do I link to a file within my lesson?