There is a permissions issue in saving your license. See the steps below.
- On your desktop double-click the Macintosh HD icon. (Sometimes the Macintosh HD is hidden. To see your Macintosh HD on your desktop, go to your Finder menu in the upper left corner and choose Preferences. Choose the General icon. For Show these items on the desktop, select Hard Disks.)
- After double-clicking on your Macintosh HD icon, in the middle panel open the Library folder.
- Select the Preferences folder. (Click ONCE on this folder to select it.)
- Hit Command+i to access the Get Info screen for the Preferences folder (or go to File/Get Info).
- At the bottom left of the Get Info window, you'll see a Sharing & Permissions area. At the bottom right of this area, click the lock icon to unlock this area. (If you do NOT see the lock icon, you may need to collapse another area on this screen by clicking a grey down arrow at the left.)
- Place in your password for your computer and click OK.
- Adjust permissions for all three users (system, admin and everyone) to Read & Write. (Click the up and down arrow in front of each user. Read & Write is the top item.)
- Start SoftChalk and enter your license information.
If your license information was not saved after following the above steps, please email us at email@example.com.