You can save text from your PowerPoint file into a file with a Rich Text Format. Then you can copy text from this file.
- In PowerPoint, choose File/Save as.
- From the Save as type drop-down menu, choose Outline/RTF.
- Click Save.
- Notice that you have two files – your original PowerPoint file and your new file with the extension .rtf.
- Double-click on your new .rtf file. It should open in Word.
- Then copy and paste text into your SoftChalk lesson.
If you added notes to your slides, this text does not appear in the .rtf file. To transfer the notes to one file for copying, see you can publish your PowerPoint slides as images.
For details and additional options on using PowerPoint content in SoftChalk lessons, please see our PowerPoint Integration Guide.