- Within a graphics program like PhotoShop, open the image from the original location.
- Modify and save the image.
- Within SoftChalk, open the lesson.
- Right-click on the previous image and choose Modify Image.
- Click Select image.
- Navigate to the location of your updated file.
- Click on your file to select it.
- Click Select.
- Click OK to return to your lesson window. Your image should be updated.
NOTE: Another way to handle the update is to replace the file in the lesson folder with the updated file. You just have to be careful not to delete or replace the wrong file.