Please use the following steps to verify that Java is installed correctly on your Windows computer.
- Go to https://java.com
- Click the link Do I have Java? (found under the red Free Java Download button).
- Click the red Verify Java version button.
- You may need to click an Activate Java link and click Allow now to give permission to verify your Java version.
- You may be asked to update your Java version by downloading an updated Java installer. It's a good idea to keep your Java version up to date.
- If you don't have Java installed at all, you must install Java to use SoftChalk Create.
- If you have older versions of Java on your computer that are causing installation problems for you, go to https://java.comand click on the Uninstall link. You will then be asked to down a Java Uninstall Tool. Download and run this tool, re-boot your computer and then install Java. To install Java, go to https://java.com and click on the Free Java Download button.